Sunday, March 2

03/01 Setting Goals

Yesterday was a day for dreaming and scheming. So, in an attempt to get some things done around here, I'm going to post my list of goals for the week. It makes for boring reading, but it should help me get on the way for March.
  • Notify Recruiters that I'm ready to look at contract work
  • Make one Cold Call
  • Sign up for SEC Reporting Class
  • Clean the Garage
  • Make Progress on Finishing the Blue Bathroom Vanity
  • Maintain the house, daily
  • Send in Passport Paperwork
  • Send in 401k Paperwork
  • Challenge BBS to Red Photo Challenge
  • Participate in 100 days
  • Blog Daily
  • Work on Quilt - have 1/3 of blocks put together
  • Exercise three times
  • Catch up on Reading
See, told you it was boring. The good news is that BBS is happy to be working with me on the photo challenge. And I like the combos we've posted so far. We'll see just how much I actually get done this week. Love you later!

No comments: