Tuesday, January 8

Day 004: It's raining again...

And it is raining again. The deep voice weather dude said that we should expect about 1.25" between noon and midnight. Since it started raining around 11:30 I can only expect that he's going to be right - again. Fortunately, I have the fire lit, the house is picked up and the appliances are running. All is right in the world.

I've been busy this morning - getting some things done that haven't been done in a while. I need to spend some time this afternoon, working on the seeking employment front. That will make the hubster a happy(ier) camper. Not that he's much of a camper.

It's dreary. And cold.

Knock on wood, so far, I've kept up with the 365 day project this year. Yippee! One week in, 51 to go. I'm posting my daily photos at by lorili - photos. I'm curious to see if my style changes or if I end up sticking with still life and landscape. So many things to take pictures of, so few I can take pictures of well.


Speaking of pictures: Two more cards that are together...


No comments: