Monday, January 9

Weekend Round up

I wish I had a picture.  Maybe I'll find one by the time I am done with this post. 
A very productive weekend, at least for me personally.  I was able to move several of my projects forward quite a bit:
  • Secret Santa 2012 -  don't you wish I had your name??
  • Solid Sock - Lisette a grey sock with a simple cable and a delicate cuff.  It's been in my queue for some time now.
  • Cookies - upcoming post on the Cappuccino Chocolate Bites
  • Cupcakes -  a co-worker of Mark's is leaving the company, and they requested "something chocolate".  Well, it's something all right - a Swiss chocolate cupcake, dotted with mini chocolate chips, filled with milk chocolate mousse, a splash of dark chocolate ganache, and a squiggle of white chocolate to "pretty it up". They aren't pretty, but omg on the chocolate overload.   And I have homemade chocolate mousse for dessert tonight - YUM! 
  • Living Room Fix Up - finalized the plans for the entertainment center we are having built.  Just need to take down my three tiny tinsel trees.
  • Dining Room / Kitchen Fix up- decisions mostly made, just need to communicate with the contractor.  We aren't remodeling, just refreshing.  The laminate floor is really starting to peel in there, so it's next on the to-do list.  And as long as you are doing the floor, you might as well do the walls, the ceiling, and oh, don't forget, resurface the cabinets, maybe some new lights.... 
  • Eliptical - I'm at 63% this month (5 days out of 8), and hoping to get a much higher percentage before the end of the month.  I'm adding a minute a day until I get to 60 minutes, but I started at 15 minutes on the 1st. 
  • Massage Therapy - I feel so much better.  Not necessarily relaxed, but better, like things are working better, as long as I don't do something stoopid like spend too much time with a mouse in my hand.  Mark on the other hand, was a puddle of goo after his session on Saturday.
  • Resume Updated - never hurts to have something current available.
  • Art Journal - resting, waiting for the next layers.
How was your weekend?
Not related to anything, but it's what's on my windowsill today...

No comments: